Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Need For a New-Sized Drink: A Nevin Barich Blog Experience

What is the deal with medium and large drinks?

The following is an issue that I know many of us have dealt with:

So at the movies not too long ago, I got a medium diet drink.

Now, the reason why I got a medium drink is because whenever I get the large drink at the movies, I don't come close to finishing it.

That said, 2/3 of the way through the movie, I finished my drink.

That means I spent the last third of the movie drinkless.

So let's review:

If I get a large movie theater soda, I can't finish it.

But if I get a medium, I run out well before the movie ends.

What the &%$@%?

So after coming home from the movies, this stupid quandry of the drink industry made me stay up half the night figuring out how we as a society can fix this problem.

Finally, about 4:30 a.m., I found the answer:

The largium.

Bigger than a medium. Smaller than a large.

The largium.

Adding another choice for American's drinking public.

And don't worry, Starbucks addicts, for I've already figured out an alternative name for "largium" when going to Starbucks:

The graventi.

Larger than a grande, smaller than a venti.

Graventi.

(iced lattes now on sales for $19, plus tax).

--------------------------------------------------

Hey, guess what? I'm trying to make a living writing blogs about the dumb things of everyday life. How am I doing this? With the help of the folks at iBizTraining.com, an online training resource that shows you how to run your own online business (Online Training, Online Business. My God, it fits!!). Find out more at www.iBiztraining.com

The best sportswriters in the world are women (I have always said this). And the best in the world is none other than my girlfriend Ramona Shelburne, sports columnist for the Los Angeles Daily News. Read more about her at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramona_Shelburne

There's a high standard in today's fashion world. And no one meets that standard better than Spooles, which provides customers with high-quality purses and other accessories that are both affordable and trendy. Get trendy!! Go to www.spooles.com

There's a cowgirl inside every woman: Elusive, passionate, untamed (I wrote that myself!!). Elusive Cowgirl caters to the free spirit within you, priding themselves on a special line of high-quality products unique on its own yet tailored to fit your everyday style. Find your inner cowgirl: Visit www.elusivecowgirl.com

The laziest man in Earth…is blogging about it. Go to www.lazyhank.com and find out more.

No comments: